Sunday, December 17, 2006

Almost Christmas

I'm pretty happy with the colour on this page. I haven't been happy with the last few weeks colour combinations...but this one came out the way I invisioned. I'm also playing with some new bubbles, didn't really turn out that great, I'll keep working on it. I did these in Painter perhaps I'll have to head over to Photoshop. As a bonus this week here's the Christmas Card I created for Jodi and I. Jodi came up with the idea...she's smart....and I drew it...we're a good team.

Enjoy and have a great holiday week I'll be back in two weeks with two new comics!

11 Comments:

Blogger Richtoon said...

nice card. Great page. Congrats on the wedding BTW.

5:29 AM  
Blogger Fabio Lai said...

Good palette indeed.

Have a nice christmass holiday you too.

5:58 AM  
Blogger Alexei Martins said...

happy new year!!!!! See you in 2007!!

6:01 AM  
Blogger Alexei Martins said...

Amazing!!!More please!!!!

6:02 AM  
Blogger willipino said...

i love the bear with the tree. so cute.

2:34 PM  
Blogger craig said...

Hey Scott,
Great card. Happy Holidays!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Andre Barnwell said...

Very nice holiday greetings card. Very simple and stylized.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Love the polar bear!! Soo CUTE!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Todd Harris said...

great job on this. have a great new year scott.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

merry christmas!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Ben Reynolds said...

Funny page and nice Christmas card! Happy New Year Scott!

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
eXTReMe Tracker