Sunday, December 03, 2006

New Website!!!

I'm trying something new. I'll be posting my Team Spectacular comics on my brand new website and using my blog to explain what was going on in my head while doing the drawing. I'm super happy how my new website has turned out and I can't wait to hear what all of you think.
Which brings us to this weeks comic. As you've noticed Captain Spectacular and SideKick Boy are in New Zealand. My trip last summer to NZ lead me to Cadbury's World, the real Wanka World from Charley and the Chocholate factory. The amount of free chocholate I ate that day was just unbelievable...I'm still feeling the sugar buzz.
Enjoy!


P.S. Thought some of you might like to see a photo of Jodi and I at our wedding last week.



10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

...there's a REAL chocolate factory??? Holy awesome. I'll need to visit it someday. You're very welcome for the drawerin's. And gosh you two are cute (well, she's gorgeous).

7:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulation!! Love your chocolate comic!! Best wishes for a beautiful future! :)

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap!! Congrats you two lovebirds. I knew you two were getting married but I didn't know when. Thats awesome. Hope everythngs going well at work for both of you.

Cheers,

Ken

1:52 AM  
Blogger Alexei Martins said...

Congratulation!!!!

I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!!Awesome new site love the design!!!!

3:59 AM  
Blogger Fabio Lai said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

4:02 AM  
Blogger craig said...

Hey!
Congratulations to you two. Man, I missed some sweet comic updates. Very nice sir.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Young Vo said...

Congrats! "Remember, when she is happy, everybody is happy" a friend told me that when I got married. He's Right!

Chocolate... mmmm good!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Angelo said...

nicee art work man...and thank you soo much for your comments to my blog .....congratulation for your wedding..wish you a wonderful life together.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

congrats again my friend!!!! so happy for you!!! your bride is beau-ti-ful!!!!

xox deb

3:35 PM  
Blogger Spungle-Bungles said...

How in the name of 'happy badgers' did I miss this awsome news! WOW.. . BIG BIG congratulations to you both.

I'm super pleased for you two.. .

Rock On..!

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
eXTReMe Tracker