Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Books Have Arrived!

I'm very excited to show off some of my little stories at this years San Diego Comic Con. I'll be selling two books this year. The first is "Scott Wright"...yes I couldn't think of a name and my ego got the better of me :D
Here's a sample page.
The second book is "Captain Spectacular and SideKick Boy: in Cupid Arrow". This is the story about how the two met. My wife wrote it and I illustrated it.


Here's a sample page.

Come by booth 831 "We Blog" and check them out....buy one....buy two....buy as many as you like. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

3 Comments:

Blogger DINTOONS said...

you have a wonderful cartoony style! would love to get my hands on these comics! great stuff scott!! :o)

7:06 AM  
Blogger Serguei said...

All my best wishes to you Scott!
Have a good time at Comic Con!

4:06 PM  
Blogger boob said...

Hey Scott -

I'm still catchin' up from San Diego. I musta missed you out there although I wasn't around the table because our books didn't make it in time.

Are you interested in a trade at all? My buddy Dave and I teamed up on a small hardcover book fulla wacky stuff. Drop me a line if ya want.

Glad ya survived the con - I'm always amazed at the size of the nerd mob :)

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
eXTReMe Tracker